Thursday, August 25, 2011

Answer for the question about Oprah Winfrey

1. Yes. My father influenced me the way like Sidnei Poitier influence Oprah Winfrey. He have a passion when to do something like course and his career.

2. The enormous obstacles that she face are she was born to unwed teenage parents and living in a segregated society.

3. Oprah was raised by her maternal grandmother for the first six years on afarm in rural Mississippi.

4. She knows that before this she live in difficulty so she decided to change them.

5. Because he knows that Oprah was a big woman and has change a lot than before this.

6. Based on this selection, I think Oprah Winfrey is a successful woman than I ever thoought. I really like her way. I think that read about her can change a lot in myself because she have help many people to face their life better.


No comments:

Post a Comment